La Jolla San Diego Security System Installation
La Jolla Lock and Safe offers comprehensive La Jolla San Diego security system installation services. If you own a home or business, you know how vulnerable it is. There is an abundance of windows and doors from which a thief may enter. Not to mention, there has been an uptick in “porch thieves” who snatch your packages at your door front. Don’t leave your home and property unprotected: install a security system!
When protecting your home or business, it’s best to be as secure as possible. Some common components of a security system include:
- Motion Detectors: Smart homes are designed so motion detectors activate outdoor lights, cameras, or alarms.
- Indoor and Outdoor Cameras: Cameras can now be integrated with your doorbell so you can see exactly who is at your door.
- Door and Window (open/closed) Sensors: These sensors detect whether a door or window is physically open or closed: it’s old tech but it’s affordable and effective.
- Smoke Detectors: Prevent and minimize damage by detecting the smoke before it becomes a raging fire.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors: Carbon monoxide is odorless, colorless, and tasteless. A carbon monoxide detector can save lives.
- Flood Detectors: Common causes of flood include burst pipes, cracked water heaters, and clogged water-using appliances (dishwasher, laundry machine). Early detection will greatly minimize damage.
- Alarm System: A loud alarm serves as a deterrent to potential thieves and it alerts homeowners and their neighbors. Alarms are old school, but they are proven to be effective.
- Signs and Stickers: Sometimes having a sign advertising that your home is protected by a security system is enough to keep thieves away. Don’t underestimate the power of a well-placed sign and sticker.
With 40 years of experience in the industry, La Jolla Lock and Safe is a trusted partner in home and business security systems. Please contact us for security system installation services. Send us an email or telephone us at: (858) 459-1225.